- Capable of managing multiple projects with individual values up to $20,000,000.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager with a General Contractor.
- Post-Secondary education in Architectural, Construction Management, or Engineering.
- Ongoing related construction education
- To have a thorough knowledge of drawings and specifications relating to each project for which he/she is responsible.
- To work in harmony with field staff, sub-trades and suppliers.
- Prepare project scheduling to meet client’s demands in coordination with field staff.
- Have start-up requirements in place: Notice of Project, Insurance, Building permits.
- Administration and expedition of subcontract and purchases following award of contract.
- Coordination and processing of shop drawings.
- Attend all site meetings, record and distribute minutes.
- Liaison with architects and/or owners of appointed projects.
- Preparation and submission for extra work or changes to the work.
- The expediting and processing of change orders.
- Preparation of monthly invoices to owners and approval of payments to subcontractors.
- The final clean-up of a project and turnover to owner, including expediting of final hold-back release, maintenance manuals, startup mechanical and electrical systems.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé to Greg Eyre, Vice-President, Reid & DeLeye Contractors Ltd.