- Minimum 5 years experience in design-build construction.
- Thorough knowledge of quantity surveying and construction cost estimating.
- Capable of managing multiple projects of varying values up to $2,000,000 in contract value.
- Completing projects on time, on budget and to the Client’s total satisfaction.
- Construction industry related diploma, including architectural design and drafting, and construction project management fields
- Enrolled in the Gold Seal Certification program
- Thorough knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Revit software
- Meet with clients and develop designs based on their wants and needs.
- Develop design and working drawings.
- Cost out with sub-trades and prepare design-build proposal.
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to prepare permit drawings.
- Project Management during construction process.
- Project startup activities including: permits, scheduling, budgeting, purchase orders.
- Ongoing project activities including: shop drawing review, job progress review, site meetings and minutes, processing change orders, preparing monthly progress draws.
- Project closeout activities including: maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, release of holdback, project turnover at occupancy.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé to Greg Eyre, Vice-President, Reid & DeLeye Contractors Ltd.